triste vida la del carretero que anda por esos caƱaverales, sabiendo que su vida es un destierro, se alegra con sus cantares

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

myspacecide

OK, so I'm looking at my newsreader today.... anyway, another interesting piece from wired, on a nicely technophobic kick (and somewhat macabre). delving into the area of "legacy content" in ways which cast new light on the phrase. Interestingly enough though, the spoof Murdoch page seems to have disappeared as quickly as Wired drew attention to it (it's been "loading" for about 20 minutes now).

2 Comments:

Blogger Chris Jones said...

Bloody typical, just as I launch into MySpace someone gives me a damn good reason (or 850 million) why NOT to be on there.
Now I feel old and out of touch again ;-)

1:53 pm

 
Blogger lifestooshort said...

ah, but you currently have 61 (and counting) much better reasons to be there.....

9:01 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home