triste vida la del carretero que anda por esos caƱaverales, sabiendo que su vida es un destierro, se alegra con sus cantares

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

gervais nonsense to cost money shock

The news that Audible plans to charge for podcasts of Rocky Gervais laughing like a macaque at the adolescent surrealism of his sidekicks doesn't come as an enormous sorrow to me I must say. But it's certainly one to watch in terms of the web economy. The consensus on Guardian Unlimited suggests that this is an elementary mistake which fails to understand the structure of the web and who am I to disagree with the geekocracy? I'll certainly be amazed if it stays top of the charts.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wonderful publish, very informative. I'm wondering why the other experts of this sector don't
realize this. You must proceed your writing.
I am sure, you've a great readers' base already!



my blog post :: http://thegreeneconomyhub.org/sky-tv-2011

4:08 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home